Air Cargo Forum India (ACFI) kicked off its Mumbai chapter with Manoj Singh, Senior VC & Head of Cargo at Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) as its chairman.
The event was held on 1st Dec at Pharma Excellence Centre Auditorium, Export Cold Zone, Air Cargo Terminal, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport and was inaugurated by Yashpal Sharma – ACFI President and Managing Director, Skyways Group.
The occasion was graced by more than 100 delegates from Air Cargo & Aviation Industry, with several board members as well as senior leaders from various trade associations like BCAS, ACAAI, BCBA, FFFAI and BAR India etc.
Mumbai Chapter Board for 2022-24 includes some well-known names of the industry:
- Mr. Manoj Singh, ‘Chairman – ACFI Mumbai Chapter Board’, ‘Senior Vice President & Head of Cargo – MIAL’
- Ms. Chaitaly Mehta, ‘Vice Chairperson – ACFI Mumbai Chapter Board’, ‘Director – EKF Global Logistics Pvt Ltd’
- Mr. Rajesh Menon, Regional Head of Cargo – South Asia, Middle East and Africa, Cathay Pacific Airways
- Mr. Aniruddha Daga, Owner, Daga Connect
- Mr. Rajiv Hariramani, Director, Air Freight – Skyways Group
- Mr. Mihir Bhadkamkar, Director, ATC Global Logistics
- Mr. Harish Shetty, CFO – Cargo Service Center India Pvt Ltd
- Mr. Ravi Kumar Tummalapalli, Managing Director, VA-Q-TEC
- Mr. Vineet Malhotra, Co-Founder and Director, Kale Logistics Solutions Private Limited
The Mumbai Committee, right from it’s inception will pursue all important trade issues in the region related to process simplification, knowledge & research, policy advocacy, upskilling the people by conducting trainings, events and workshops etc. The core objective of Mumbai Chapter will be to align itself with the ACFI Head Office and achieve the common goals of steering the growth of Air Cargo sector along with the development of Indian economy.
The newly elected Chairman Mr. Manoj Singh commented, ”As the Chairman of Mumbai Chapter, I will continue to collaborate with each of our Task Force Pillars within ACFI for efficiently carrying out work in each area with the requisite support from our ACFI President and the esteemed members of ACFI. My ambition is to integrate ACFI Mumbai Chapter with key stakeholders of Air Cargo and Supply Chain community within Mumbai. Air Freight logistics is a crucial means to move cargo and we are witnessing rapid transition in this field through evolving technology, regulations, processes and business dynamics.’’