In its 60th Annual General Meeting which was held on September 29, 2023 in Mumbai, the Federation of Freight Forwarders’ Associations in India (FFFAI) elected new Office Bearers of the Executive Committee for the term 2023-25. Dushyant Mulani, who was earlier Chairman Elect, FFFAI and currently President of Brihanmumbai Custom Brokers Association, has taken over as the Chairman of FFFAI. Amit Kamat (Honorary Secretary Goa Custom Brokers Association) has been elected as Chairman Elect for the term 2023-25.
Following are the six Vice Chairmen who have been elected at this AGM:
1. Puneet Jain (President, Delhi Customs Brokers Association)
2. Rajesh Verma (President, Ludhiana Customs House Agents Association)
3. G Sambasiva Rao (Past President, Visakhapatnam Customs Brokers Association)
4. Anurag Vijayvargiya (President, Indore Customs House Agents Association)
5. Dinesh Gupta (President, Kandla Custom Brokers Association)
6. Sailesh Bhatia (Honorary Secretary, Aurangabad Customs House Agents Association)
Sudip Dey (Past President, Calcutta Customs House Agents Association) has been elected unopposed as Honorary Secretary and Sudhir Agarwal (Past President, Nagpur Customs House Agents Association) has been elected unopposed as Honorary Treasurer.
Shankar Shinde (Past President, Nashik Customs House Agents Association) is the Immediate Past Chairman of FFFAI for the term 2023-25.
Past Chairman of FFFAI Shankar Shinde welcoming the new Chairman of FFFAI Dushyant Mulani handing over the Chairman’s Cup.
FFFAI Chairman Dushyant Mulani (5th from left) along with other OBs (left to right) Rajesh Verma, Dinesh Gupta, G. Sambasiva Rao, Shankar Shinde, Amit Kamat, Sailesh Bhatia, Sudip Dey, Sudhir Agarwal and Puneet Jain.
BCBA Office Bearers felicitate the incoming FFFAI Chairman Dushyant Mulani.
At the first EC meeting of FFFAI for 2023-25 (L-R) G. Sambasiva Rao, Shankar Shinde, Sudip Dey, Dushyant Mulani, Amit Kamat, Sudhir Agarwal, Rajesh Verma, Puneet Jain and Sailesh Bhatia.
Chairman Dushyant Mulani (standing 9th from left in the first row) along with new OBs and EC members of FFFAI for the term 2023-25.