Locus, a leading-edge technology company solving for excellence in last-mile logistics, announced the launch of ‘Last-Mile Maturity Assessment’ – an industry-first benchmarking tool designed to help enterprises evaluate strengths, uncover hidden inefficiencies, and identify new growth opportunities in their last mile.
To help businesses evaluate the maturity of their last-mile operations, the free interactive online assessment conducts an in-depth analysis through well-researched questions spanning five fundamental performance indicators:
- Last-Mile Excellence: How robust are last-mile capabilities in the face of exceptions, unpredictable volumes, and profitability?
- Customer Experience: The quality and consistency of the customer experience an organization’s last mile offers
- Workforce Empowerment: Employees’ abilities to handle last-mile challenges
- Advanced Analytics: The opportunity to leverage last-mile data and make more informed decisions on the supply chain
- Sustainability: How environmentally sustainable is a company’s last-mile function today?
The assessment then scales enterprises on a 5-point rating system and categorises them as businesses in the emerging, growing, or optimised stages. Assessment takers walk away with a 360-degree, comprehensive report that delivers personalised recommendations and actionable insights on unlocking new revenue and making delivery experiences a differentiator for enterprises.
Nishith Rastogi, Founder and CEO of Locus, said, “What Locus’ Last-Mile Maturity Assessment brings is the power of knowledge – not at the execution level where many of our customers are currently focused, but in the planning and back-end stages that shape critical roadmaps. We’re arming enterprises with actionable insights on where they can level up these processes and how they should actually go about it. It’s the competitive edge every company should be thinking about today.”