- Maersk unveils NZD 150 million cold chain hub at Ruakura Superhub
- ProcMart strengthens sustainable practices with local vendor collaboration in Biomass industry
- DP World unveils Bharat Mart: A hub for Indian manufacturers to conquer global markets
- SeaLead unveils Gulf India Express to optimise India-Gulf trade routes
- FedEx elevates MEISA presence with $350 million Dubai hub
- APEDA’s strategic initiatives boost agricultural exports to diverse markets
- AVG Logistics stock surges by 4.79% on NSE following partial liquidation of JV Investment
- Allcargo Logistics leads gainers in BSE’s ‘A’ group on February 20
- Scandron targets commercial & defence sectors post DGCA approval
- MSC Air Cargo terminates ECS Group partnership for commercial growth
Global logistics provider’s Freight Forwarding Line of Business has established a new service hub for customers in the Andalusia and Extremadura regions of Spain. The office in Seville commenced business as of October 1,2022.
Foreign food production facilities that export certain “high-risk” categories to India must be registered with the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) by February 1, 2023.