ICD Kashipur Will Be Acquired by Gateway Distriparks

Gateway Distriparks Limited (GDL) has agreed to buy Kashipur Infrastructure and Freight Terminal Private Limited (KIFTPL), in a share purchase agreement (SPA).  “The agreed purchase consideration for acquiring 99.92per cent of KIFTPL’s shareholding from its shareholders is 156 crore, subject to certain pre-closing and post-closing adjustments in accordance with the terms of the SPA, which is expected to close at the end of Q3 of FY 2022–23.” The process to acquire the remaining 0.08per cent shareholding from Fourcee Infrastructure Equipments Private Limited, which is in liquidation, has begun, according to a press release from the company.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CargoNXT Conference & Recognitions On 26th October 2023

Explore the future of cargo and logistics. Don't miss out—participate now for cutting-edge insights and industry recognition.

You have Successfully Subscribed!